Over the past month or so, I’ve been sharing some amazing stories on the blog about my recent trip to Branson, Missouri. To be honest, I never realized how much there would be to experience in that neck of the woods. I sincerely cannot wait to go back and visit my new Branson friends. Of course, that has me curious. How many of you either have Branson on your bucket list or are now inspired to visit the area because of what you read in any of these blog posts? If Branson has been on your bucket list for any reason ~ guess what! I have a GREAT opportunity that just may help get you there!!
Disclaimer: I attended a media event as the guest of Niccole from The Creative SAHM. While this was an event sponsored by the Stone Castle Hotel and Conference Center, all opinions listed below are 100% authentic and mine alone.
In partnership with Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center, the Clay Cooper Theater and The Hughes Music Show, I have the proud privilege of offering my readers a chance to win a Branson getaway! Yes – the opportunity to visit this beautiful part of the country and experience some of the same southern hospitality we did!
Here’s what the getaway package includes:
A Two Night Stay At Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center
2 Nights in a Theme Jacuzzi Suite of your choice OR a standard room
A Family Pass (2 adults, 3 children) to see the Clay Cooper Country Express
“We’re just Real People…having a Real Good Time”
A Family Pass (2 adults, up to 4 children ages 17 and under) to see “The Hughes Music Show“
“A compilation of 30 years of show biz excellent, wrapped up into a single incredible experience!”
While there, don’t forget to visit any or all of these restaurants, shows and attractions (not included in the getaway package)!
- The Titanic Museum
- Silver Dollar City
- Branson’s IMAX Entertainment Complex
- The Track Family Fun Park
Okay, so here’s how you can enter for the chance to win (use the Rafflecopter box below to enter):
- Comment on this post by telling me why Branson is on your bucket list.
- Visit my Facebook Page and, hopefully, like the page!!
- Follow me on Twitter at @footprintsinpd
In total, you can earn up to THREE entries for this giveaway, which will run from May 19th until May 26th as the clock strikes midnight on the 27th – one week! On May 27th, a winner will be selected randomly and then contacted by email. Please see further details below.
Doesn’t that sound exciting??? The beautiful Ozark Mountains, a fabulous place to stay (did I mention that they have a delicious complimentary breakfast?), two jaw-dropping shows and the opportunity to make memories with your family that will last FOREVER!!
So – don’t hesitate! Enter for your chance to win a Branson Getaway package by using the Rafflecopter below!!!
THE CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED AND A WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO MARCI W.!
A few important things to share:
- No purchase necessary to win; only an email address is required. Your privacy is important to me. I will not share (other than with a sponsor for the purpose of getting a prize to you) or sell either your email address or mailing address.
- The winner will be responsible for getting himself / herself to and from Branson.
- The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter Random Selector (which uses Random.org) and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. The winner’s entries will be verified and Footprints in Pixie Dust writer and owner, Tina M. Brown, is not responsible for any technical failures or for any sponsor’s inability to live up to his or her prize obligation, nor is she responsible for lost, broken, damaged or stolen prizes.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize, unless otherwise noted.
- Unless otherwise specified, this is open to U.S and Canada only, ages 18+.
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are in no way associated with this giveaway.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Footprints in Pixie Dust reserves the right to publish winner’s first name and last initial. Footprints in Pixie Dust also reserves the right to choose a different winner in the case that the randomly chosen winner refuses to cooperate with rules, doesn’t reply to the winning email within the 48 hour time period or does not have verifiable entries.
- Contact information for sponsor(s), if applicable, can be found in the review text via website links.
- This giveaway is subject to the laws of the state of Florida. Taxes due, if any, on prize winnings, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void where prohibited by law.